Greek Hummus Flatbreads
Everybody loves a good flatbread! This dish is perfect for a light lunch or dinner with family or friends.
- 2 (8.8-oz) pkg whole wheat naan
- 1 (10-oz) container olive tapenade hummus
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (10-oz) pkg chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 English cucumber, cut into half moons
- ½ cup refrigerated Greek feta dill dressing
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Bake naan on a large foil-lined baking sheet 6 to 8 minutes or until browned.
- Spread hummus on naan, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or until cheese melts.
- Meanwhile, toss together lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cucumber, and dressing.
- Top naan with salad; cut into wedges to serve.