A twist on a classic recipe featuring Fresh Cravings Salsa!
- 1½ C beef broth
- 1 lb ground beef
- 11⁄2 C water
- 2 C uncooked macaroni pasta
- 1 bag (16 ounce) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 C Fresh Cravings Chunky salsa (Mild or Medium)
- ¼ C Parsley
- In a medium skillet cook beef until slightly browned over medium heat, stirring to separate meat.
- Pour off any fat.
In a medium or large pot, add broth, water. Bring to a boil, and stir in the macaroni pasta and reduce heat to medium.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until macaroni is done, stir often.
- Stir in beef, beans, cheese, salsa, and parsley. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with a scoop of salsa and parsley