Beef and Chorizo Lettuce Wraps
Dinner takes on a whole new meaning with these beef and chorizo lettuce wraps. Sensationally fresh and savory!
- 1 lb ground beef
- ½ lb ground chorizo sausage, casings removed
- 1 onion, minced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ cup of Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Cook beef and chorizo in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or browned and crumbly. Drain, if needed.
- Add onion, salt, pepper, and garlic; cook 5 to 6 minutes or until onion is tender.
For each wrap, stack 2 lettuce leaves; fill with beef mixture, salsa, and radishes. Roll up to serve.