Easy Skillet Beef Tacos
Beef tacos seasoned with love and Fresh Cravings salsa. Dinner is served!
- 1 lb 93% lean ground beef
- 1½ tsp chili powder
- 1½ tsp ground cumin
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 8 blue corn taco shells
- 2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- ½ cup fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup shredded 75% reduced fat sharp white Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup refrigerated salsa
- Cook beef, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper in a large skillet over medium heat 8 minutes or until browned and crumbly.
- Heat taco shells according to package directions; fill each shell with beef. Top with lettuce, sour cream, cheese, and salsa.