Black Bean Salsa Salad
Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa is the base for this healthy and flavorful salad that can be scooped on chips or served as a side.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp honey (or preferred natural sweetener)
- ½ cup of red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp cumin
- ½ tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1(15 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1(15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, defrosted
- ½ cup diced green bell pepper
- ½ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, red wine vinegar, cumin, and salt.
- Add black-eyed peas, beans, Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa, corn, and bell peppers. Stir to combine.
- Stir in cilantro. Cover and chill at least 1 hour or overnight to blend flavors. Serve chilled or at room temperature.