Sweet and Spicy Pork Chops
Perfect for family dinners, a romantic night in, or a weekend get-together with friends. This sweet and spicy pork chop recipe is guaranteed to impress with a hint of sweet apricot jam and plump California tomatoes from our Fresh Cravings Chunky Style Salsa.
- 2 boneless center cut pork chops
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/4 chopped yellow onion
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 1 tsp salt
- In a bowl combine water, onion, garlic, jam, Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa, and salt. Mix well.
- Pierce pork chops with a knife or fork to allow marination of the juice.
- Place chops in a crockpot with the sauce and cover. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes or until meat is well done. Turn pork chops several times while cooking, being careful not to let sauce burn in the bottom of the pot.
- Serve with cooked rice.
- Crave on!