Spiced Butternut Squash Naan Flatbreads
Fresh Cravings Roasted Garlic Hummus provides the perfect savory, flavor-packed foundation for hearty squash, warm spices, a sweet touch of maple, and woodsy rosemary.
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 1.5 pounds butternut squash (look for pre-seeded, chopped and peeled in your produce aisle)
- 2 T olive oil
- 1 T maple syrup
- ½ tsp cumin
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package Stonefire Mini Naan Dippers
- 1 bunch fresh rosemary, minced
- Wine Pairing: La Veielle Ferme Rose
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Chop butternut squash into ½ inch chunks.
- Toss the squash with olive oil, maple syrup, cumin, and chili powder.
- Spread on sheet pan, sprinkle with salt, and roast until tender (20 minutes or so).