Cheesy Corn, Poblano and Bacon Crostini’s
This is the perfect appetizer to transition from summer to fall!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 1 baguette, sliced
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Poblano Street Corn Dip
- 6 oz bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 12-oz package of shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced
- Wine Pairing: 14 Hands Rose
- Brush (or spray)baguette slices with olive oil. Arrange on a sheet pan and toast in a 350 degree oven for 5-7 minutes.
- Warm Fresh Cravings Poblano Street Corn Dip in microwave.
- Stir crumbled bacon into the warm dip, and spread on the toasted bread slices.
- Top with shredded cheese, and broil until cheese is melted, bubbly, and golden brown.
- Top with scallions.