Whipped Goat Cheese Salsa Dip
This elegant appetizer takes less than 10 minutes to throw together- and has so much flavor!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 8 oz goat cheese log
- ½ c heavy cream
- Sea Salt
- ½ c toasted pinte nuts
- 1 bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Wine Pairing: 19 Crimes Snoop Dogg Rose
- In a food processor or blender, blend goat cheese log (softened to room temperature) with a pinch of sea salt and 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. If mixture is too firm, add more cream little by little while pulsing the blender until you have a light, fluffy consistency (think buttercream frosting on a cloud).
- Spread the whipped goat cheese into a shallow serving dish– or even onto a board (think ‘butter board’ vibes).
- Top with Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa– in whatever spice level floats your boat.
- Garnish with toasted pine nuts, and fresh parlsey if you desire.
- Serve with crackers, chips, or veggies!