Halloween Theme: Cheesy Tortilla Ghosts with Salsa
Dive into spooky season with a delicious recipe!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Restaurant-style Salsa
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 large flour tortillas
- 16 oz pepper jack cheese, grated
- 4 oz can of green chiles, drained
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Wine Pairing: New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a sheet pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place large flour tortilla on a sheet pan. Top with grated Monterey Jack cheese.
- Sprinkle chiles on top of cheese layer. Add chopped cilantro. Sprinkle with more cheese.
- Top with another tortilla. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Work in batches until you have 3 sets of melty cheese-filled tortillas.
- Cut out ghost shapes with a ghost cookie cutter.
- Serve alongside Fresh Cravings restaurant-style salsa, heat level is up to you!