Cheesy Taco Joes
Perfect for family dinners or game days, these cheesy taco joes will not disappoint!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15-oz) can refried beans
- 1 (10-oz) can enchilada sauce
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded mild Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 (16-oz) Fresh Cravings salsa
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- Cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain and return to skillet. Stir in taco seasoning, beans, and enchilada sauce; cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Spoon beef mixture into buns; top with cheese, lettuce, salsa, and sour cream.