Mushroom and Spinach Enchiladas
Top this delicious mushroom spinach enchilada dish with your favorite Fresh Cravings salsa!
Recipe by Emeals
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1 (16-oz) pkg sliced mushrooms
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10-oz) pkg spinach
- 1 (8-oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp Southwest seasoning
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 (29-oz) can green enchilada sauce
- Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and onion; cook, occasionally stirring, until tender. Gradually add spinach, stirring until wilted.
- Add cream cheese and seasoning, stirring until cheese melts. Stir in 1 cup Mexican-blend cheese.
- Spoon mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up, and place, seam sides down, in a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas, and sprinkle with 1 cup Mexican-blend cheese.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.