Gluten Free – Chicken Verde Enchilada Nacho Bowl
Top this enchilada nacho bowl recipe with Fresh Cravings salsa for a delicious snack or dinner meal!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (10-oz) can gluten-free green enchilada sauce (see Note)
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (11-oz) pkg tortilla chips
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded colby-Jack cheese
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- Fresh Cravings Salsa to top
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Brush chicken with oil; season lightly with salt and pepper. Place on a foil-lined baking sheet. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Shred chicken using 2 forks.
- Stir together chicken, enchilada sauce, and beans in a microwavable bowl. Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Divide chips among 6 bowls. Top with chicken mixture, cheese, tomatoes, and sour cream.