30 Min – Rice and Bean Tostadas
30 minute, vegeterian-friendly rice and bean tostadas!
Recipe by Emeals
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 (6.4-oz) box Mexican-style rice
- 1 (20.5-oz) can refried black beans
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 (8-oz) pkg shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa for topping
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange tortillas on two large baking sheets; coat with cooking spray. Bake 6 to 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, cook rice according to package directions. Heat beans according to the directions on the can.
- Spread beans on crisp tortillas; top with rice, cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, and sour cream.