Cheesy Taco Roll
Keep the gluten-free fun rolling by adding Fresh Cravings Salsa to this yummy dish.
- 2 (6-count) pkg soft taco-size gluten-free tortillas
- 2 (8-oz) pkg shredded Mexican-blend cheese, divided
- 1½ lb ground beef
- 1 (1-oz) envelope gluten-free taco seasoning
- 1 (10-oz) can gluten-free enchilada sauce
- 1 (15.4-oz) can gluten-free refried beans
- 1 (16-oz) container Fresh Cravings Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Arrange 6 tortillas, slightly overlapping, in a rectangle on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Top with remaining tortillas, and sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook beef in a large skillet over medium heat until browned and crumbly; drain. Add seasoning and enchilada sauce; cook until mixture is very thick.
- Dollop beans over tortillas; spread in an even layer, leaving a 1-inch border on all sides. Spread beef mixture over beans. Sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Roll up roll up, jelly-roll fashion, starting with 1 long side. Place seam side down on baking sheet; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until browned and crisp. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with salsa for dipping.