Greek Hummus Burgers
This Mediterranean spin on classic burgers will have everyone coming back for more.
- 1½ (4-count) pkg ground beef chuck burgers
- 2 Tbsp Greek seasoning
- ½ (17-oz) container Fresh Cravings Hummus
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 (16-oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 6 green leaf lettuce leaves
- Sprinkle patties on both sides with seasoning. Cook patties in a large cast-iron or nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink.
- Spread hummus on cut sides of buns. Serve burgers on buns with roasted peppers and lettuce.