Salsa Chicken with Cumin Sour Cream
This dish brings together unique flavors for the perfect low carb dinner recipe!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, halved lengthwise
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1 Tbsp lime juice
- Pound chicken to ½-inch thickness in a zip-top plastic bag using the heel of your hand or a meat mallet.
- Coat both sides with cooking spray; sprinkle with 2 tsp cumin and salt.
- Cook chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 minutes. Turn chicken, and top with salsa. Reduce heat to medium. Cover and cook 10 to 12 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir together sour cream, lime juice, and 1 tsp cumin. Top chicken with sour cream mixture.