Southwestern Egg Lettuce Wraps
Looking for a simple, low-carb breakfast? Try these delicious egg lettuce cups with Southwest flavor!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves
- ½ cup of Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa
- ½ cup guacamole
- Cook onion and garlic in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add bell pepper, cumin, salt, black pepper, and cayenne. Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Add eggs; cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until eggs are thickened and set.
- Spoon egg mixture into lettuce leaves; top with salsa and guacamole. Roll up lettuce leaves to serve