‘Witches Fingers’ Breadsticks with Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
These festive breadsticks are perfect with Fresh Cravings Hummus!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 1 container Fresh Cravings Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Mini pumpkin hollowed out, or pumpkin-shaped serving bowl
- 1 can store-bought breadstick dough
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 T sesame seeds
- 1 c roasted almonds
- Wine Pairing: Prosecco
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Fill hollowed pumpkin (or pumpkin bowl) with Fresh Cravings Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
- Unroll can of store-bought breadstick dough. Form into 6-inch long ropes.
- Twist each rope with a knot in the middle (for the ‘knuckle’).
- Brush with beaten egg and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Top each breadstick with an almond ‘fingernail’.
- Bake according to package instructions, and serve warm or room temperature. Dip the ‘fingers’ into the hummus and enjoy!