Chef Duran’s Huevos Rancheros
This brunch recipe from Chef George Duran, as seen on Good Morning America, is something to get extra egg-cited about! Huevos Rancheros, on the go- topped with Fresh Cravings Salsa!
- Non-stick spray
- 3 small flour tortillas, cut in half
- 6 Tbsp. canned refried beans
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Cravings Chunky or Restaurant Style salsa, plus more for serving
- 6 eggs
- 6 Tbsp. grated cheese of choice
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Pre-heat your oven to 400F.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray and form each halved tortilla into a cone and press hard into each muffin mold until it forms into a “cup”
- Divide refried beans and about 1 tablespoon of Fresh Cravings salsa into each tortilla cup, evenly, then crack one egg into each
- Add 1 tablespoon grated cheese on top of eggs and bake in oven for 13 – 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for a couple of minutes before removing each cup and topping with more Fresh Cravings salsa
- Garnish with chopped cilantro