Meatless Mini Taco Bowls
Kick off your viewing party with these game day or Taco Tuesday with these vegan-friendly Mini Taco bowls featuring Fresh Cravings Plant Based dips and Quorn Meatless Grounds! Find Quorn products in the frozen section of your local grocery store.
- 1 package (12 oz) Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 2/3 cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 2/3 cup Fresh Cravings Kickin’ Queso Cashew dip
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tsp taco seasoning
- 1/2 bag (10 oz) mini tortilla chip bowls
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, peeled and diced
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Meatless Grounds, black beans, corn and taco seasoning for 5 to 8 minutes or until grounds start to brown and mixture is heated through.
- Spoon mixture into mini tortilla bowls. Top with avocado, Fresh Cravings Salsa, Fresh Cravings Kickin’ Queso and cilantro.