Chilaquiles with Black Beans and Zucchini
These plant-based chilaquiles will be the start to your morning that you need!
- 2 zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1 onion, halved and sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 (8-oz) pouches mild red chile enchilada sauce
- 2 (15-oz) cans less sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups slightly crushed multigrain tortilla chips
- 1½ cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 2 avocados, sliced
- Cook zucchini, bell pepper, and onion in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes or until almost tender. Add enchilada sauce; cover and cook 5 to 6 minutes or until simmering. Stir in beans, tomatoes, and chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Cover and cook 4 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Top with avocado.