Crispy Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Perfect for game days and gatherings!
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 Fresh Cravings Creamy Jalapeno Dip
- Cut the cauliflower into florets. About 1 1/2 inches in size.
- In a medium bowl toss florets with salt, chili powder, and garlic powder.
- In a separate bowl, add eggs and water, then whisk them together.
- Add the egg mixture to the bowl with the cauliflower and toss to coat each cauliflower floret.
- Once the cauliflower is coated with the egg mixture, toss with breadcrumbs and make sure the coating covers the full floret.
- Spray the basket of an air fryer with nonstick spray and place as many cauliflower florets in the basket as many as you can fit in a single layer. Return the basket to the fryer and cook at 350 ̊F for 7 minutes.
- Flip the florets and fry for another 7 minutes.
- Repeat steps 6 & 7 until all cauliflower is done.
- Serve cauliflower bites with Fresh Cravings Creamy Jalapeño dip.