Dips & Sips: Crispy Hummus Bites with Castelvetrano Tapenade
Simple. delicious hummus bites!
Credit: Sarah Tracey
- 3 cloves Garlic
- 1 cup Castelvetrano olives (Pitted)
- 1 tbsp Capers (Drained)
- 1/4 cup Italian parsley
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/8 tbsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- Wine Pairing: Sparkling Wine – Prosecco, Cava, or Champagne
- Thaw mini phyllo cups and fill with Fresh Cravings Classic Hummus.
- Add the garlic to the bowl of a food processor and blitz until it’s minced.
- Add the olives, capers, parsley, olive oil, and red wine vinegar to the food processor and blend into a chunky paste. Layer on top of the hummus inside each phyllo cup.
- Top with freshly ground pepper.