Portobello Mushroom Wraps
Lunch made easy with portobellos taking take center stage featuring Fresh Cravings salsa. And that’s a wrap!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 (10-oz) container of Fresh Cravings Classic Hummus
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas, heated
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Toss mushrooms with oil and pepper. Place mushrooms on a baking sheet; bake 5 minutes per side or until tender. Cut into ¼-inch strips.
- Toast nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat until golden.
- Spread hummus on warm tortillas; spoon mushrooms in center of tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese and nuts. Fold top and bottom of each tortilla toward center; roll up.