Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Delicious, quick, and healthy—you can’t go wrong with this lunch or dinner recipe!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ lb boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cubed
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium taco seasoning mix
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (7-oz) can diced green chiles
- ¼ cup water
- 12 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1½ cups shredded Mexican-blend cheese
- Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced (optional)
- Preheat broiler. Toss chicken with taco seasoning. Cook chicken in hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes. Add corn and onion; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until browned. Add green chiles and, if needed, water if skillet is dry; cook 1 to 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Fill tortillas with chicken mixture. Roll up, and place side by side in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Top with cheese.
- Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. If desired, serve with salsa and avocado.