Packed with tastes of the south, these potatoes are the perfect comfort meal for family or friends.
- 6 russet potatoes (about 2¾ lb)
- 1 (12-oz) pkg frozen corn kernels
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 (15-oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (6-oz) pkg baby spinach
- 1 (8-oz) carton sour cream
- 1 (8-oz) block Cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ¾ cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- Preheat broiler. Place potatoes, in 2 batches, on a microwave-safe plate; pierce each several times with a fork. Microwave at HIGH 6 minutes or until tender. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Meanwhile, cook corn in hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes or until browned. Stir in beans and spinach; cook until spinach wilts.
- Scoop potato pulp into a large bowl, leaving ½-inch shells. Stir in bean mixture, sour cream, 1 cup cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon potato mixture into shells. Top with 1 cup cheese; broil 2 minutes or until cheese melts. Serve with salsa.