Southwest Black Bean and Corn “Tabbouleh”
Fresh Cravings Salsa brings a nice kick to this “tabbouleh” recipe!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ cups bulgur wheat
- 2 (15-oz) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ½ (16-oz) container Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 cup chopped onion
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 tsp lime zest
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp fajita seasoning
- Cook bulgur according to package directions.
- Combine bulgur, beans, corn, salsa, onion, and cilantro in a large bowl. Whisk together oil, zest, juice, and seasoning; pour over bulgur mixture, and stir until blended. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.