Fish Stick Club Wraps
A yummy lunch that is sure to cure that midday slump.
- ½ (19-oz) pkg frozen breaded fish sticks
- 4 slices center-cut bacon
- 4 low-carb soft taco-size flour tortillas
- ¾ cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup refrigerated yogurt Ranch dressing
- ½ cup dill pickle chips
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- Bake fish sticks according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in a large skillet over medium heat until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Place fish sticks and 1 slice bacon on center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, dressing, pickles, and lettuce. Fold sides of tortillas in and roll up. Cut in half to serve.
- For a delicious side, add Fresh Cravings Hummus