The perfect appetizer or party snack!
- 1 lb small uncooked shrimp, peeled
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 Egg, whisked
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 ¼ cup Dry Breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ½ tsp dried parsley
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tub of Fresh Cravings Lemon Garlic Hummus
- Lemon wedges (for garnish)
- Parsley (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 ̊F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together panko, parmesan, dried basil, dried parsley, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the whisked egg into a bowl for dipping.
- Take each uncooked shrimp and dip into the egg mixture, then the panko mixture (toss until covered), and add to the baking sheet.
- Once all shrimp are covered in the panko mix on your baking sheet, spray them with extra virgin olive oil cooking spray.
- Bake for 3-5 minutes and flip. Bake another 3=5 minutes and until the shrimp are fully cooked and the outside are crispy.
- Serve warm with Lemon Garlic Hummus for dipping.