Jalapeno Cilantro Chicken
To enjoy best, top or dip your chicken and rice into Fresh Cravings Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus!
- 4 – 4 oz Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tbsp Fresh Cravings Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus
- 2 Cups Rice
- 1 tbsp Cilantro
- 3 Chopped jalapeno peppers
- 3 Juiced limes
- 1 Tbsp Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
Jalapeno Cilantro Marinade
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a small bowl mix chopped fresh cilantro, lime, minced garlic, olive oil, and finely diced jalapenos.
- Rub the jalapeno cilantro marinade all over the chicken breasts and stuff the cavity of the chicken with chopped jalapenos.
- Place chicken breast side up in a roasting pan in the oven and let cook for 30 minutes
- Turn the temperature on the oven down to 400 degrees F and continue cooking for 30 minutes
- While the chicken in cooking, bring a pot of water to a boil on the stove in preparation to cook the rice.
- Once the water is boiling, maintain a simmer, pour the rice into the pot, and let cook until the water is absorbed, about 18 to 20 minutes.
- Cover the rice while it is cooking and do not stir or peek during the cook process.
- Once the rice is cooked, place on the serving plate and fluff with a fork.
- Sprinkle chopped cilantro and jalapenos over the rice and mix in.
- Take the chicken out of the oven, let rest for 10 minutes, and then put on the serving plate on top of the rice.
- To enjoy best, top or dip your chicken and rice into Fresh Cravings Jalapeno Cilantro Hummus!