Fresh Cravings Salsa Con Queso Dip
Whether it’s game day or taco night, no one can say no to queso! Make your own dip at home with this easy recipe.
- 1 jalapeno, deseeded and chopped
- 1/2 red bell peppers, deseeded and chopped
- 1 cup Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 1 lb processed cheese, diced into 1/2-inch cubes
- tortilla chips
- Heat a saucepan on high. Coat with nonstick cooking spray and add the jalapeños and red bell peppers. Let it sit until the peppers char slightly. Stir and allow it to char again.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Stir in the Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa. Once the salsa heats through, add cheese cubes. Cook until melted, stirring occasionally.
- Transfer the dip to a bowl and serve with tortilla chips.