Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Tacos
These easy slow cooker tacos will transform any normal dinner into a savory, spicy delight!
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 3-1/2 to 4 pound pork shoulder, rinsed and cleaned
- 1 16 oz contain Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 1 package corn or flour tortillas
- Place the first four ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker and rub all over with the seasoning mixture. Pour the jar of salsa around the pork shoulder. Cook on low heat for 8-12 hours.
- If you like your pork to be crispy, heat 1 Tbsp of oil in a large nonstick pan over high heat. Place shredded pork into the pan, drizzle over some juices. Wait until the juices evaporate and the bottom side is golden brown and crusty. Turn and just briefly sear the other side without making it too crispy.
- Repeat in batches.
- Remove pork from skillet. Drizzle juices over pork and serve immediately with desired toppings.