Double Decker Veggie Tacos
You don’t need meat to make your guests’ mouths water. Enjoy this Tuesday night shakeup with some Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa too!
- 2 heads broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 2 portabella mushroom caps, diced
- 1/2 large red onion, sliced
- Lime juice
- 6 taco shells, jumbo size
- 6 flour tortillas, 6-inch
- 1 can refried black beans
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa (medium)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa or Chunky Salsa
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F.
- For the vegetables: Toss the broccoli, mushroom, and onion in oil and 2 teaspoons salt. Put the broccoli in a roasting pan or casserole dish. Place the pan of broccoli in the oven and cook until the broccoli is a little bit caramelized but still bright green and a little crunchy, about 25 minutes.
- In a pot, mix together the refried black beans and Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style salsa. Cook on medium heat until hot.
- Spread warm beans on a warm flour tortilla. Stand a taco shell in the center of tortilla spread with beans and cheese. Gently press the soft tortilla onto the sides of the taco shell.
- Fill taco shell with feta cheese, vegetables, and top with Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Salsa or Chunky Salsa.