Fresh Cravings Stuffed Peppers
Perfect for a family dinner, meal prep, or even tailgating—this Grilled Stuffed Pepper recipe featuring Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style salsa from Chef Anthony Serrano is a must try!
- 16 oz. Fresh Cravings Chunky Style Salsa
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef 80/20 (cooked, lightly seasoned, and drained)
- 6 Bell Peppers (cut in half lengthwise and deseeded)
- 2 cups riced cauliflower (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- Brush both sides of bell pepper with avocado oil and lightly season with salt. Place bell peppers on a medium high preheated grill. Grill each side for 2-3 minutes or until the peppers have grill marks. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Add Fresh Cravings Salsa, riced cauliflowers, and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese to cooked ground beef. Stir and return to heat until the cheese has begun to melt.
- Place bell peppers on a sheet pan or casserole dish. Use a large spoon to fill all the peppers with the salsa ground beef mixture. Top the stuffed peppers with the remainder of the cheese.
- Return to a medium high heat grill and grill for approximately 15-20 or until the cheese has begun to caramelize.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Garnish with cilantro and enjoy.