Perfect for game day get togethers or family dinner, this slow cooker Salsa Chili recipe from Chef Anthony Serrano featuring Fresh Cravings Hot salsa will have you coming back for seconds!
- 16 oz Fresh Cravings Hot Salsa
- 2 – 16 oz Fresh Cravings Chunky Style Medium Salsa
- 1 lbs. Pork Chorizo (Fully Cooked)
- 15 oz. Pinto Beans (Canned, rinsed, & drained)
- 1 tbsp Kosher Salt
- 1 tbsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Mexican Oregano
- Add all of the ingredients into a slow cooker. Stir to combine all ingredients and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours.
- Season to taste and enjoy with your favorite chili toppings.