Fresh Cravings Taco Cups
Looking for a fresh way to spice up a taco? These taco cups are sure to become a Tuesday night favorite!
- 1 lb lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 1/4 cups Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups Mexican blend shredded cheese
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Generously coat a standard size muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked beef, taco seasoning, and salsa in a bowl and stir to combine. Line each cup of prepared muffin tin with a wonton wrapper. Add 1.5 tablespoons taco mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon of cheese. Press down and add another layer of wonton wrapper, taco mixture, and a final layer of cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 11-13 minutes until cups are heated through and edges are golden.