Grilled Chicken & Tomatoes Hummus Fettuccini “Alfredo”
This delicious recipe from Chef Serrano combines all of our favorite pasta ingredients with Fresh Cravings salsas and hummus!
Recipe by: Chef Anthony
- 10 oz Fresh Cravings Roasted Garlic Hummus
- 16 oz Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Medium Salsa
- 16 oz Fresh Cravings Pico de Gallo Medium Salsa
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast Tenders or Thinly Sliced Chicken Breast
- 1 lb Broccoli and Cauliflower Medley
- Avocado Oil Spray
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 lb. Cooked (al dente), Drained, Pasta
- 1 cup Avocado Oil
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Salted Butter
- 1 tsp shredded Basil
- Start by mixing together Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Medium Salsa and avocado oil in a large
bowl. Add in the chicken and mix together until the chicken is thoroughly coated with salsa. Allow the
chicken to marinate in the salsa mixture for anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours in the fridge.
- After the chicken has marinated shake off the excess salsa and place the chicken on a parchment
Paper-lined sheet tray. Arrange the broccoli and cauliflower next to the chicken. Spray the veggies
with avocado oil and season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Place the sheet tray in a grill or oven that has been preheated to 400°F. Cook until the chicken has
reached an internal temperature of 165°F, is should be about 20 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking add Fresh Cravings Roasted Garlic Hummus, Fresh Cravings Pico de
Gallo Medium Salsa, Parmesan cheese, and butter to a large bowl. Fold together the ingredients and
add in hot, cooked, drained, and al dente pasta to the bowl. Toss the pasta in the hummus mixture
until the pasta is completely coated. If the pasta cools down return it to a large pot and slowly reheat
- Serve the hummus pasta immediately with the sheet pan chicken and veggies. Garnish with fresh
herbs and enjoy!
Chef Anthony Pro Tip:
Change the flavor profile of the pasta by trying different flavors of Fresh Cravings Hummus. You can also change the heat level of the pasta by using different flavors of Fresh Cravings Salsa.