Tex-Mex Chicken Pull Apart Bread
Everyone will be reaching for this Tex-Mex inspired Chicken Pull Apart Bread recipe by Chef George Duran, perfect as an appetizer for sharing with friends and family!
Recipe by: Chef George Duran
- 1 medium round crusty bread loaf
- 2 C. pulled rotisserie chicken
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 C. grated mozzarella
- 1 C. grated Monterey jack cheese
- 1 16-oz. container Fresh Cravings Salsa, plus more for serving
- Pre heat oven or grill to 350F.
- Using a bread knife, cut the top of the bread loaf into a grid pattern about 3/4 way down, leaving the base intact.
- In medium bowl, mix rotisserie chicken with butter, taco seasoning, cheese and 16-oz. container of Fresh Cravings Salsa. Use your fingers or a spoon to carefully disperse it inside the slits of the bread.
- Wrap loaf with aluminum foil and place in your oven or grill, using indirect heat and bake for 15 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes until bubbly.
- Top with more salsa and serve immediately.