Steak & Shrimp Fajitas
You can’t go wrong with a little Surf and Turf! This recipe brings the delicious flavors of shrimp and steak together along with your favorite Fresh Cravings dips.
- 2 cups Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 1 pound large shell on shrimp
- 1 cup diced onions
- 2 cups diced bell peppers
- 2 thin cut ribeye steaks
- 1/4 cup Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup Coco Aminos
- 2 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Smoked Paprika
- 1 dozen flour tortillas
- Start by combing the Fresh Cravings Salas, lime juice, coco aminos, avocado oil, sea salt, and paprika in a large bowl. Pour the salsa marinade into two separate gallon sized storage bags. In one of the bags place the steaks and in the other place the shrimp and vegetables.
- Seal both bags and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Remove the bags from the fridge 15 minutes before grilling.
- Discard the marinade and shake off excess marinade from the shrimp, steak, and vegetables.
- Grill the steak on a grill that has been preheated to medium high and cook to your desired doneness. Allow the steak to rest for 10 minutes before slicing. Grill the shrimp and vegetables on a grill grid until the shrimp is fully cooked. Remove from the heat once cooked.
- Warm your tortillas on grill that’s been medium-low until they are thoroughly heated. Build your tacos and top with Honey Jalapeño Hummus Guacamole and your favorite taco toppings.
Honey Jalapeño Hummus Guacamole
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeño Hummus
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cravings Chunky style Salsa
- 4 Avocados pited and peeled
- 2 tbsp Red Onion
- 1 tbsp Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp Pepitas
- Combine Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeño Hummus, Fresh Cravings Salsa, avocados, red onion, and salt in a large bowl. Mash with a fork until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Garnish with pepitas and enjoy chilled.