Ground Beef-Stuffed Zucchini
Get your veggie and protein fix with this delicious ground beef-stuffed zucchini recipe!
Recipe by Emeals
- 1½ lb ground beef
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Fresh Cravings Salsa
- 2 tsp taco seasoning mix
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 6 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cook beef, onion, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is browned and crumbly.
- Transfer beef mixture to a bowl; mix in almond flour, salsa, taco seasoning, and salt.
- Scoop pulp from zucchini halves. Discard or save for another use.
- Spoon beef mixture into zucchini shells. Arrange zucchini shells in a large baking dish; sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 25 minutes or until zucchini shells are tender.