Salsa & Hummus Chicken Kabobs
Easy kabob recipe made with Fresh Cravings salsa and hummus!
Chef Anthony Pro Tip – You can change the heat level of the kabobs by using different flavors of Fresh Cravings Salsa.
- 16 oz Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Medium Salsa
- 10 oz Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeño Hummus
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breast (diced into 1-inch squares)
- Bell Peppers (assorted colors & cut into 1-inch squares)
- Onions (cut into 1-inch squares)
- Zucchini (sliced into 1-inch wheels)
- 1/2 cup Coco Aminos
- 1/2 cup Avocado Oil
- 2 tbsp Salt
- In a large bowl mix Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Medium Salsa, coco aminos, lemon juice, 1 tbsp salt, and 1/4 cup avocado oil until thoroughly incorporated. Add in the chicken and mix until the chicken is completely coated with salsa. Allow the chicken to marinate in the salsa mixture for 20- 30 minutes in the fridge.
- In a separate bowl mix the remaining avocado oil and salt with the vegetables. Soak the skewers for 20 minutes in water before grilling.
- Once the chicken has marinated shake off the excess salsa and place the chicken & vegetables on skewers. Place the skewers on a grill that has been preheated to medium or around 350°F. Grill until the chicken is fully cooked, turning only as needed.
- Serve the chicken kabobs with your favorite Fresh Cravings Honey Jalapeno Hummus.