Red Pepper Hummus and Spinach Quinoa Bowls
This fresh dish will keep you satisfied and smiling all day long.
- ¾ cup tricolor quinoa
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- ½ Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- ½ tsp salt-free Greek seasoning
- ½ cup pine nuts
- 1 (6-oz) pkg baby spinach
- ½ cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- ½ English cucumber, sliced into half-moons
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced red onion
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Toss with oil, vinegar, and seasoning.
- Cook nuts in a dry skillet over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted.
- Divide spinach and quinoa mixture among 4 bowls.
- Top with hummus, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, olives, and nuts.