Lettuce Wrapped Taco Burgers
A quick and easy meal for any day of the week.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp salt free Southwest seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 12 Boston lettuce leaves
- 1 avocado, sliced
- ½ cup refrigerated salsa
- Gently mix together beef, garlic, Southwest seasoning, salt, and pepper using your hands; shape into 4 patties.
- Cook patties in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in centers.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in 4 stacks; top with patties, mayonnaise mixture, avocado, and salsa. Wrap lettuce around burgers; serve immediately.