Tex Mex Egg and Sausage Tacos
Packed with protein and bold flavors, these Tex Mex Tacos are exactly what you need!
- ½ lb lean ground turkey breakfast sausage, casings removed
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp pepper
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, halved crosswise
- ½ cup refrigerated salsa
- Cook sausage in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 5 to 6 minutes or until browned and crumbly.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add eggs; cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on bottom. Draw spatula across bottom of skillet to form large curds.
- Continue cooking until eggs are thick but still moist. Sprinkle with pepper.
- Arrange lettuce in 4 stacks. Top with eggs, sausage, and salsa. Fold up lettuce around filling like a taco.