Lettuce Wrapped Taco Burgers
A Peleo-friendly twist on a classic favorite that bursts with bold flavors and is best served with Fresh Cravings Salsa.
- 1½ lb grass fed ground beef
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp organic salt free Southwest seasoning
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 Tbsp avocado oil
- ⅔ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tsp fresh lime juice
- 18 iceberg lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, sliced
- ½ cup refrigerated salsa
- Combine beef, garlic, Southwest seasoning, and salt; shape into 6 patties.
- Cook patties, in 2 batches, in 1 Tbsp hot oil per batch in a large skillet over medium-high heat 4 to 5 minutes per side or until no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, combine mayonnaise, cilantro, and lime juice. Add salt, if desired.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in 6 stacks; top with patties, mayonnaise, avocado, and salsa. Wrap lettuce around burgers; serve immediately.