Scrambled Egg Muffins
Don’t let a morning rush get you scrambled. Whether you make these ahead of time, or fresh every morning, our Scrambled Egg Muffins are sure to spice up the start of your day!
- 6 Eggs
- 6 Tablespoon Fresh Cravings Chunky Salsa – med
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Fresh spinach – thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Shredded pepper jack cheese
- Garnish with sour cream and Fresh Cravings Salsa
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray muffin tin with nonstick spray. Wipe off excess.
- Place a forkful of Fresh Cravings Chunky salsa into bottom of each muffin tin
- Crack an egg over top of each one. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Use a fork to break open the yolk and gently mix the salsa and egg together.
- Add sliced spinach and some pepper jack cheese to each one.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Once done, run a knife around the edges to scoop out the egg cups.
- Serve with desired garnishes: Sour cream and Fresh Cravings Restaurant salsa