Spicy Salsa Cheese Ball
Sure to be the perfect party appetizer, this Fresh Cravings Salsa cheese ball is a new twist on a cheesy classic.
- 2 8oz packages cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa – hot
- 2 dashes of ground chipotle pepper
- ¼ of a lime juiced
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup crushed tortilla chips – white corn or blue corn
- With an electric mixer combine cream cheese, salsa and chipotle. Mix until blended.
- Fold lime juice and cilantro into creamed mixture.
- Turn onto parchment paper and with moistened hands form a ball.
- Roll cheese ball into crushed tortilla chips.
- Refrigerate for up to one hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.