Southwestern Cheese Burger
This southwestern cheese burger is the perfect summer grilling recipe. Your barbecue guests will be sure to leave happy after this spicy Fresh Cravings Salsa dish!
- 3/4 cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 Teaspoon salt
- 3/4 Teaspoon ground chipotle pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Cravings Restaurant Style Salsa – medium
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef
- 4 Slices of pepper jack cheese
- 4 Toasted brioche buns
- Garnish with – Shredded iceberg, FC salsa, Sour cream, chopped cilantro, avocado and jalapeno slices
- Combine the first 6 ingredients.
- Divide mixture into 4 burger patties
- Heat skillet over medium high heat, add patties to pan and cook until desired doneness.
- Top each patty with one slice of pepper jack and cook about 1 minute.
- Place shredded iceberg on bottom half of each bun, top with burger, top with remainder of garnishes.