Vegan Chunky Black Bean & Chorizo Queso Dip
A delicious vegan & vegetarian-friendly dip for any occasion, best served warm to satisfy any craving. Recipe developed for deliciousness by Charity Morgan!
- 1 small red onion (diced)
- 1 small bell pepper (diced)
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 pack SoyRizo
- 1 can black beans (rinsed)
- 1 Fresh Cravings 16 oz Chunky Salsa
- 1 Fresh Cravings 8 oz Kickin’ Queso Cashew dip
- First drain the salsa in a fine mesh strainer to release the extra liquid. Set aside.
- Sauté onions & bell pepper for a few minutes add garlic and chorizo. Slightly brown chorizo.
- Add the black beans to the mixture, gently without smashing the beans.
- Transfer the chorizo and bean mixture to a bowl then add the Kickin’ Queso cashew dip and Fresh Cravings Salsa.
- Gently mix until creamy and evenly mixed.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.